Today's Deal: 1/2 Off Minnesota Children's Museum Tickets to Dora & Diego - ONLY $4.75
- Experience Dora & Diego in person!
- Map out a winter adventure both you and the kids will enjoy
- Fun-filled, playful learning for everyone
Join the discussion (4 comments) Community Talking
Refer A FriendShare our deals with your friends and earn $10 in Deal Bucks for each purchase made!
Another great deal
Swing Into Adventure with Dora and Diego
Children and families are invited to the enchanting world of Dora the Explorer, her animal-rescuing cousin Diego, and their friends Boots and Baby Jaguar! Here they can explore Isa’s Flowery Garden, help Tico gather nuts, join the Pirate Piggies’ crew as they set sail, and search for baby animals in the Rainforest Maze.
Make your way through playful learning adventures, including:
• Visit the Purple Planet with Dora and Boots as you climb inside and slide down on the surface of the Purple Planet.
• Put on a spacesuit, pilot the ship, and test your memory with images of colorful planets as you help Dora and Boots take their outer-space friends home.
• Identify the patterns made out of stars by inserting star shapes to light up a constellation.
• Practice caring and helping rainforest animals in Diego’s Animal Rescue Center
Mondays - CLOSED
Tuesday - Thursday: 9 AM to 4 PM
Friday & Saturday: 9 AM to 8 PM
Sunday: 9 AM to 5 PM
*Open Presidents Day, Mon. 2/18 9 AM to 4 PM
**SPECIAL SPRING BREAK HOURS in March - visit MCM.org for details
For more information about Minnesota Children's Museum click here.
- Unlimited personal and gift vouchers available per customer
- Vouchers valid for chilren and adults
- Free admission for children under 1 year
- Expires September 22, 2013
- One voucher per person per admission
- 3 hour parking only $4
After your purcahse, follow these steps to print your voucher:
- visit www.dailydealstwincities.com
- go to 'my account' then 'my purchases'
- now select the vouchers you wish to print, ENJOY!
About Minnesota Children's Museum
Sparking Children's Learning Through Play
Minnesota Children's Museum is dedicated to providing children with a fun, hands-on and stimulating environment to explore and discover. The Museum helps to instill a life-long love of learning by nurturing the real-world skills children need to become engaged citizens in the future.
The Museum, in operation since 1981, embraces these core concepts:
- Early learning is the foundation for lifelong learning.
- Families are our children’s first teachers.
- All children deserve a time and place to be children.
- Diverse perspectives enrich children’s lives.
- Play is learning.
BEST CHILDREN'S MUSEUMSParent's Magazine (2011)
BEST INDOOR ENTERTAINMENTMN Parent Magazine
BEST CHILDREN's MUSEUM - 3 YEARS RUNNING!Nickelodeon's Parents Connect
Families can also retreat to a private nursing room or a resource room supplied with publications about infant and toddler growth and development for a little quiet time. Kid Spark offers healthy meal and snack choices, and a selection of toys, books, and gifts.
The museum's calendar is packed with special programs and events. Some are unique, tied to travelling exhibits; others, such as overnight group Camp-Ins, are offered regularly, with changing themed activities. Friday Family Fun Nights and Toddler Tuesdays feature more special activities.