Today's Deal: Admission for Two to Happ-E-Hill Pumpkin Farm for only $5
- Baby animals
- Wagon rides to the pumpkin patch
- Happ-E-Hill Express
- Children mazes
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Refer A FriendShare our deals with your friends and earn $10 in Deal Bucks for each purchase made!
Another great deal
Happ-E-Hill at Nesbitt’s Nursery is celebrating its fifth fall season.
Happ-E-Hill Pumpkin Farm
Open daily SEPT 17 – OCT 31
7 to 5 Mon.- Fri. • 10 to 5 Sat. & Sun.
Group Reservations Tues – Fri
The pumpkin farm is open on weekends starting on September 18th at Nesbitt’s Nursery. Reservations are available during the week for large groups, such as schools and pre-school programs. Events include two play areas with horse-shaped swings, photo opportunities with cutout boards as flowers and pumpkins, a playground set surrounded by hay, ride-able peddle tractors and a sandbox-like area with a corn shredder, a petting zoo with baby animals, a train ride among the tall spruce trees for children, and wagon rides for the family to view the apple orchard and pumpkin patch and to pick out the perfect pumpkin!
New This Year! Come meet Moonlight, Dodge and Warrior our Miniature ponies!
Enjoy the great outdoors.
- A stationary train and pickup in the corral
- Apple processing building including a nature center where guests can watch cider being pressed at scheduled times
- A smooth surface for children to peddle farm tractors and pull wagons
- Oasis Eatery providing delicious food created from the harvest bounty
- A park, particularly for adults, to just enjoy the scenery
- A challenging spruce tree maze, particularly for older children and adults.
- Apples, Cider & Pastries
- Wagon rides through the orchard and pumpkin patch
- Izzy’s Ice Cream
- Wisconsin Cheeses
- Morning Star Coffee
- Fresh Produce