Travel Deal 50% Off 2 Night Stay in a Suite at Blue Door Inn- 3 Packages Available!
- Blue Door Inn in Alma, Wisconsin is in Midwest Living's "2018 Best Of The Midwest Travel" for the 5th year in a row as part of their recognition of the Best of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Great River Road. 2018 Best of the Midwest Travel: "a sense of history settles around guests as solidly as Blue Door Inn's original 1853 rock walls --- carved into a Mississippi River bluff".
- Need a break from "city life"? Alma's 19th century National Historic District is a step back into a different time and era.
- Blue Door Inn is a great hub for easily reaching several wineries along the Great River Road Wine Trail.
- For more information or to make a reservation visit our website at www.bluedoorinnalma.com.
50% Off a 2 Nights Stay at Blue Door Inn- 3 Packages to Choose from!
*Once purchased your voucher(s) will be available immediately.
All Daily Deals subject to 7 day refund policy.
Paid value does not expire.
- Packages Offered May and June of 2018 only. Valid Sunday through Thursday only.
- Reservation Subject To Availability
- Note Your Travel Deal When Making a Reservation and Present Certificate Upon Check In
- No Cash Value.
- Cannot Be Combined With Other Offers or Specials
About Blue Door Inn
The Blue Door Inn Bed & Breakfast offers guests a unique atmosphere, great customer service and a fantastic historic building with quality furnishings. Treat yourself to a stay away from the stresses of everyday life, explore Alma's historic Main Street, enjoy the views from Buena Vista and experience the natural wonders of the Driftless Area & the Upper Mississippi River Valley everywhere.
The Inn is located across from the Mississippi River with great views of the river, eagles overhead and the Alma bluff. Main Street is also Wisconsin State Highway 35 and known as The Great River Road, Wisconsin's only National Scenic Byway.
Drive the backroads of Buffalo County and revel that there is no traffic and Buffalo County only has one stop light ... just to let the folks from Winona, Minnesota come into the state.Trains & a railroad bridge, barges going through Lock & Dam #4, fishing at the Great Alma Fishing Float, hiking up to Buena Vista Park or driving to Buena Vista Overlook for the view, wine tasting at award-winning Danzinger Vineyards & Winery, kayaking or canoeing the Mississippi River backwaters, 18-holes of golf at Walnut Grove Golf Course, amazing arms & armory at Castlerock Museum, shopping for art by local artisans, american freshwater pearls at Mississippi River Pearl Jewelry Co ... you'll be surprised how much there is to do in Alma,Wisconsin!
Alma is a designated National Historic District with 200 buildings & over 300 acres. Enjoy this historic river town on the Mississippi River while you stay at the Blue Door Inn, one of Alma's oldest historic buildings dating from 1853.