Travel Deal 50% Off Special Event and Tour Admission at Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park
- Re-live fur trading era history by visiting Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park near Danbury, WI.
- Purchase special event admissions for Yellow River Echoes, a living history fur trade experience, or The Great Folle Avoine Fur Trade Rendezvous.
- Purchase non-event tour admissions and come anytime this season!
- Park open Wednesdays through Sundays, Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend. Open Saturdays in September.
50% Off Special Event and Tour Admission at Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park
Option 1: $10 Passes for Two to Tour the Fur Posts & Ojibwe Indian Village ($20 Value)
Option 2: $28 Season Event Passes - Including Two Pancake Breakfasts, Two Yellow River Echoes and Two Rendezvous passes!
Option 3 : $10 Passes for Two to Yellow River Echoes ($20 Value)!
Be with us for the uniquely special Yellow River Echoes event – a living history fur trade experience. Come see the "echoes" of the fur-trade past--it's a great event you and the family will want to experience!
Yellow River Echoes re-enacts the life of fur traders and their Ojibwe neighbors known to have been active during the North West and XY Companies' residence here during the years of 1802-1805.
Event Dates: June 23-25, 2017. 10am - 4pm.
Option 4: $10 Passes for Two to The Great Folle Avoine Fur Trade Rendezvous ($20 Value)!
Each July, at The Great Forts Folle Avoine Fur Trade Rendezvous, dozens of fur trade re-enactor camps fill Sayer's Field and Trader's Row. Represented is a variety of unique characters, all gathering together after a rigorous winter of trapping. As was true two hundred years ago, goods are "traded," stories told, and fun times enjoyed by rendezvous campers, traders, and visitors.
Rendezvous also includes demonstrations of period skills-- including black powder, archery and tomahawk. Tasty food prepared in the fur-trade era manner is truly a treat to be enjoyed as one strolls along taking in the always colorful "trader's row." Goods offered by the traders include period clothing, furnishings, camp gear, trade silver, animal skins, jewelry and a fascinating variety of other utilitarian and decorative items.
Event Dates: July 15-23, 2017. 10am - 4pm
Option 5: $14 Family Passes for Four to The Great Folle Avoine Fur Trade Rendezvous ($28 Value)!
As Member- To print log in to www.dailydealstwincities.com and click on 'My Account' > 'My Purchases' > 'Print'
As Guest- To print click ‘View Orders’ > enter e-mail address and order number (click forgot your order number? To have it e-mailed to you)
- Valid for special event admissions during the 2017 season.
- Unlimited purchases per customer.
- Not valid for group tours.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Must present receipt from Travel Deals as proof of purchase.
- Expires September 30, 2017
About Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park
Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park