Valentine's Deal $34 for a Steak & Shrimp Valentine's Dinner for Two at The Original Gabe's By The Park
- The perfect Valentine's Day meal!
- Located on the edge of Como Park.
- Family-friendly environment.
- Back to the Original Ownership!
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Another great deal
A Delicious Dinner for Two!
Valentine's Day is soon approaching, what are your plans? Take this opportunity to treat your sweetheart to a Gabe's Steak & Shrimp dinner, friendly-local service and an evening of quality time. Play your favorite tunes on the TouchTunes jukebox, challenge each other to pool or darts, or fight the winter cold at the center bar.
The Daily Deal includes:
• 2 beautiful 10 oz. steaks paired with fried or broiled shrimp and your choice of potato.
• Dinner salads to start.
• Finishing with an ice-cream dessert per person.
LIMITED SEATING VALENTINE'S DAY
Make Your Reservation TODAY!
- 2 personal and 2 gift vouchers available per customer
- limit 1 voucher per table
- Must be used in one sitting
- No cash back
- Not valid with any other specials
- Please tip your servers based on full price of ticket
- Not valid for take-out nor special events such as St.Patrick's Day Weekend (3/15-3/17)
- Can't make it Valentine's Day? We will honor this deal through April 17, 2013. (Expires 4/17/13) If you cannot redeem your voucher by the expiration date, you will receive a $34 gift card to be used at a later date.
To find your voucher to print>
Just go to www.dailydealstwincities.com and Log In on the top right. Once logged in, click on the "my account" link, then click on "my purchases" and all of your vouchers will be right there to print.
About The Original Gabe's by the Park
In 1977, Gabe Landreville & Chester Willie joined in partnership and bought a supper club on Front & Como which was called Connelly's. After 6 months of operation, Gabe came down with cancer, so Jerry Landreville, his son stepped in to help with the operation. Shortly after that Chester and Jerry decided to remodel. Chester asked Gabe if he could use his name and call it "Gabe's By The Park" which he happily agreed. Unfortunately, Gabe passed away from cancer in 1979. Gabe was sort of the Godfather for his four sons, Vern, Jerry, Gary and Blackie. He helped them all get into the nightclub business. Through the years the Landreville brothers owned and operated more than 25 nightclubs in the Twin Cities area.
In 1988, Chester Willie became the sole owner of Gabe's By The Park. Since that time, Chester has retired and sold the business.
Gabe, Chester and Jerry had a great and successful partnership.
In 1989 Tim "Giggles" Weiss bought Gabe's By The Park from Chester and continued to run it and create a wonderful neighborhood establishment for friends, families and sports fans to come and enjoy. Some of the most memorable moments included tent parties on St. Patties Day, live music, Packer Sunday's and many more. Giggles reluctantly sold the business in 2004 and it has been through two different owners since. In January 2011, Giggles took over ownership and renamed the Como Park favorite "The Original Gabe's By The Park".